Cabernet Sauvignon

Robert Mondavi Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon 2019

  • 2019
  • 750ml
  • Red
  • 15%
Vintage
2019
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
15%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Robert Mondavi
Region
California
Country
United States
  • Collectible
94 AVG
Cellar for up to 20 years. Decant for up to 2 hours before serving.

The Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon is a rich, full-bodied blend, with thick scents of plum, cassis, vanilla, and spicy hints of ginger and nutmeg. It is shy at first, but some time breathing will reveal elements of graphite, star anise, and cedar. It is made from 85% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, with the remaining 15% split between the Bordeaux varietals Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Malbec and Merlot.

Founded in 1966, Robert Mondavi Winery is one of the standard bearers for Napa Valley. This red blend is named after the winery’s headquarters, Oakville, where Robert established his first-class vineyard. The chief winemaker is the decorated Geneviève Janssens, who has been the recipient of some of the wine world’s highest honours, including the Wine Enthusiast’s Winemaker of the Year.

The Oakville Cabernet has a generous palate, balancing dark notes of plum, blackberry and liquorice with spicy hints of caraway, fennel and nutmeg. It has a beautiful texture in the mouth, with fine, pinpoint tannins, racy acidity, and a saline edge to the finish. Powerful yet plush, it’s Napa Valley at its finest. Perfect for pairing with steak, braised meats, or a mature cheese.
 
Description
Cellar for up to 20 years. Decant for up to 2 hours before serving.

The Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon is a rich, full-bodied blend, with thick scents of plum, cassis, vanilla, and spicy hints of ginger and nutmeg. It is shy at first, but some time breathing will reveal elements of graphite, star anise, and cedar. It is made from 85% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, with the remaining 15% split between the Bordeaux varietals Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Malbec and Merlot.

Founded in 1966, Robert Mondavi Winery is one of the standard bearers for Napa Valley. This red blend is named after the winery’s headquarters, Oakville, where Robert established his first-class vineyard. The chief winemaker is the decorated Geneviève Janssens, who has been the recipient of some of the wine world’s highest honours, including the Wine Enthusiast’s Winemaker of the Year.

The Oakville Cabernet has a generous palate, balancing dark notes of plum, blackberry and liquorice with spicy hints of caraway, fennel and nutmeg. It has a beautiful texture in the mouth, with fine, pinpoint tannins, racy acidity, and a saline edge to the finish. Powerful yet plush, it’s Napa Valley at its finest. Perfect for pairing with steak, braised meats, or a mature cheese.
  • UPS Express Shipping option available at the checkout
  • Add gift options at the checkout
 
More from this winery
Robert Mondavi To Kalon Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Robert Mondavi To Kalon Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
  • 2019
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2019
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
93% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot
Winery
Robert Mondavi
Region
California
Country
United States
96 AVG
Robert Mondavi Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018
Robert Mondavi Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018
  • 2018
  • White
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2018
Size
750ml
Type
White
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Chardonnay
Grapes
Chardonnay
Winery
Robert Mondavi
Region
California
Country
United States
92 AVG
More from this region
Martin Ray Chardonnay 2021
Martin Ray Chardonnay 2021
  • 2021
  • White
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2021
Size
750ml
Type
White
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Chardonnay
Grapes
Chardonnay
Winery
Martin Ray
Region
California
Country
United States
92 AVG
Cartlidge & Browne Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Cartlidge & Browne Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
  • 2018
  • Red
  • 13.5%
Vintage
2018
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
13.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Cartlidge & Browne
Region
California
Country
United States
92 AVG
Roots Run Deep Bound and Determined Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Roots Run Deep Bound and Determined Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
  • 2019
  • Red
  • 14.8%
Vintage
2019
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.8%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Roots Run Deep
Region
California
Country
United States
92 AVG
Baca Dusi Double Dutch Zinfandel 2020
Baca Dusi Double Dutch Zinfandel 2020
  • 2020
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2020
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Zinfandel
Grapes
Zinfandel
Winery
Baca Dusi
Region
California
Country
United States
93 AVG
Domaine Eden Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Domaine Eden Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
  • 2018
  • Red
  • 14%
Vintage
2018
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
82% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 2% Petit Verdot, and 1% Malbec
Winery
Domaine Eden
Region
California
Country
United States
93 AVG
Mayacamas Chardonnay 2020
Mayacamas Chardonnay 2020
  • 2020
  • White
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2020
Size
750ml
Type
White
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Chardonnay
Grapes
Chardonnay
Winery
Mayacamas
Region
California
Country
United States
95 AVG
Leviathan Red 2018
Leviathan Red 2018
  • 2018
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2018
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
California Red Blends
Grapes
Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
Winery
Leviathan
Region
California
Country
United States
93 AVG
Domaine Eden Pinot Noir 2017
Domaine Eden Pinot Noir 2017
  • 2017
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2017
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Pinot Noir
Grapes
Pinot Noir
Winery
Domaine Eden
Region
California
Country
United States
93 AVG
Martin Ray Synthesis Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
Martin Ray Synthesis Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
  • 2020
  • Red
  • 14.1%
Vintage
2020
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.1%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
98.5% Cabernet, 1.5% Merlot
Winery
Martin Ray
Region
California
Country
United States
94 AVG
B. R. Cohn Silver Label Pinot Noir 2018
B. R. Cohn Silver Label Pinot Noir 2018
  • 2018
  • Red
  • 13.9%
Vintage
2018
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
13.9%
Varietal
Pinot Noir
Grapes
Pinot Noir
Winery
B. R. Cohn
Region
California
Country
United States
92 AVG
More from this varietal
Tapiz Alta Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Tapiz Alta Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
  • 2018
  • Red
  • 13.9%
Vintage
2018
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
13.9%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Tapiz
Region
Mendoza
Country
Argentina
94 AVG
Dry Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Dry Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
  • 2018
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2018
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Dry Creek Vineyard
Region
California
Country
United States
92 AVG
Psagot Sinai 2020
Psagot Sinai 2020
  • 2020
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2020
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Merlot
Winery
Psagot
Region
Judean Hills
Country
Israel
92 AVG
Herzog Napa Valley Special Reserve Cabernet Savuignon 2019
Herzog Napa Valley Special Reserve Cabernet Savuignon 2019
  • 2019
  • Red
  • 13.9%
Vintage
2019
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
13.9%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Herzog
Region
California
Country
United States
93 AVG
Martin Ray Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
Martin Ray Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
  • 2020
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2020
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Martin Ray
Region
California
Country
United States
93 AVG
Movia Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
Movia Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
  • 2020
  • Red
  • 12.5%
Vintage
2020
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
12.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Movia
Region
Primorski
Country
Slovenia
92 AVG
Boekenhoutskloof Franschhoek Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Boekenhoutskloof Franschhoek Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
  • 2019
  • Red
  • 14.3%
Vintage
2019
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.3%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Boekenhoutskloof
Region
Franschhoek Valley
Country
South Africa
93 AVG
Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
  • 2018
  • Red
  • 14.8%
Vintage
2018
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.8%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Hahn Family Wines
Region
California
Country
United States
92 AVG
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars SLV Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars SLV Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
  • 2019
  • Red
  • 14.8%
Vintage
2019
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.8%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars
Region
California
Country
United States
96 AVG
Sheridan Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Sheridan Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
  • 2019
  • Red
  • 14.1%
Vintage
2019
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.1%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Sheridan Vineyard
Region
Washington
Country
United States
92 AVG