€ 17.38 € 17.38 Total (including VAT)

Chardonnay

Red Diamond Chardonnay 2016

  • 2016
  • 750ml
  • White
  • 13.5%
  • Chardonnay
  • Chardonnay
  • Red Diamond
  • Washington
  • United States
Vintage
2016
Size
750ml
Type
White
Alcohol
13.5%
Varietal
Chardonnay
Grapes
Chardonnay
Winery
Red Diamond
Region
Washington
Country
United States
88 AVG
Drink now through to 2023. Serve chilled.

Situated close to the dramatic Columbia River gorge in Washington State, the Red Diamond winery has rapidly made a name for themselves despite only being founded in 2003. Since the release of their very popular first wine, a single varietal Merlot, the winery have focused on producing bold, fruit-forward expressions of classic grape varieties in Washington State, California and even Argentina.

Their delicious Chardonnay is made with grapes sourced from the eastern part of Washington State where the arid climate, long ripening period and abundant sunshine produces top quality Chardonnay. This powerful wine opens with rich aromas of pineapple, mango and red apple, while on the palate there is a lusciously creamy texture and distinctive hints of vanilla and sweet spices from the oak ageing. To add this extra complexity and rounded mouthfeel, Red Diamond ferment and age 60% of the wine in oak barrels while the remaining 40% is vinified in stainless steel tanks.

Thanks to the generous full-bodied character of this Chardonnay, it’s the ideal partner for pasta or chicken served with creamy sauces, pan-fried scallops or even lobster. Other exquisite matches could include mushroom dishes, grilled pork chops or poultry served with tropical fruit salsas.
€ 17.38 € 17.38 Total (including VAT)
Description
Drink now through to 2023. Serve chilled.

Situated close to the dramatic Columbia River gorge in Washington State, the Red Diamond winery has rapidly made a name for themselves despite only being founded in 2003. Since the release of their very popular first wine, a single varietal Merlot, the winery have focused on producing bold, fruit-forward expressions of classic grape varieties in Washington State, California and even Argentina.

Their delicious Chardonnay is made with grapes sourced from the eastern part of Washington State where the arid climate, long ripening period and abundant sunshine produces top quality Chardonnay. This powerful wine opens with rich aromas of pineapple, mango and red apple, while on the palate there is a lusciously creamy texture and distinctive hints of vanilla and sweet spices from the oak ageing. To add this extra complexity and rounded mouthfeel, Red Diamond ferment and age 60% of the wine in oak barrels while the remaining 40% is vinified in stainless steel tanks.

Thanks to the generous full-bodied character of this Chardonnay, it’s the ideal partner for pasta or chicken served with creamy sauces, pan-fried scallops or even lobster. Other exquisite matches could include mushroom dishes, grilled pork chops or poultry served with tropical fruit salsas.
  • UPS Express Shipping option available at the checkout
  • Add gift options at the checkout
More from this Winery
Red Diamond Shiraz 2016
Red Diamond Shiraz 2016
  • 2016
  • Red
  • 13.5%
Vintage
2016
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
13.5%
Varietal
Syrah
Grapes
Syrah
Winery
Red Diamond
Region
Washington
Country
United States
88 AVG
€ 17.38 € 17.38 Total (including VAT)
More from this region
Charles Smith K Vintners The Deal Syrah 2014
Charles Smith K Vintners The Deal Syrah 2014
  • 2014
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2014
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Syrah
Grapes
Syrah
Winery
Charles Smith
Region
Washington
Country
United States
94 AVG
€ 47.82 € 47.82 Total (including VAT)
Charles Smith K Vintners Ovide 2014
Charles Smith K Vintners Ovide 2014
  • 2014
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2014
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Syrah
Winery
Charles Smith
Region
Washington
Country
United States
95 AVG
€ 72.75 € 72.75 Total (including VAT)
Red Diamond Shiraz 2013
Red Diamond Shiraz 2013
  • 2013
  • Red
  • 13.5%
Vintage
2013
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
13.5%
Varietal
Syrah
Grapes
Syrah
Winery
Red Diamond
Region
Washington
Country
United States
88 AVG
Special Price € 13.50 Regular Price € 14.46 Save € 0.96 (7%) € 13.50 Total (including VAT)
Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
  • 2014
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2014
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc
Winery
Chateau Ste Michelle
Region
Washington
Country
United States
92 AVG
€ 36.17 € 36.17 Total (including VAT)
Red Diamond Shiraz 2016
Red Diamond Shiraz 2016
  • 2016
  • Red
  • 13.5%
Vintage
2016
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
13.5%
Varietal
Syrah
Grapes
Syrah
Winery
Red Diamond
Region
Washington
Country
United States
88 AVG
€ 17.38 € 17.38 Total (including VAT)
Duckhorn Canvasback Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
Duckhorn Canvasback Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
  • 2015
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2015
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon
Winery
Duckhorn
Region
Washington
Country
United States
92 AVG
€ 49.85 € 49.85 Total (including VAT)
Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
  • 2016
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2016
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Syrah
Winery
Chateau Ste Michelle
Region
Washington
Country
United States
91 AVG
€ 23.98 € 23.98 Total (including VAT)
Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
  • 2014
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2014
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes
90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Syrah
Winery
Chateau Ste Michelle
Region
Washington
Country
United States
91 AVG
€ 24.95 € 24.95 Total (including VAT)
Charles Smith K Vintners Motor City Kitty Syrah 2016
Charles Smith K Vintners Motor City Kitty Syrah 2016
  • 2016
  • Red
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2016
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
14.5%
Varietal
Syrah
Grapes
Syrah
Winery
Charles Smith
Region
Washington
Country
United States
94 AVG
€ 62.40 € 62.40 Total (including VAT)
Red Diamond Shiraz 2015
Red Diamond Shiraz 2015
  • 2015
  • Red
  • 13.5%
Vintage
2015
Size
750ml
Type
Red
Alcohol
13.5%
Varietal
Syrah
Grapes
Syrah
Winery
Red Diamond
Region
Washington
Country
United States
88 AVG
€ 15.96 € 15.96 Total (including VAT)
Popular cases
Matusko Dingac 2016 6 Bottle Case
92 AVG
€ 0.00 € 0.00 Total (including VAT)
Israel Red Wine  Tasting Case
94 AVG
€ 192.05 Regular Price € 209.00 Save € 16.95 (8%) € 192.05 Total (including VAT)
Around the World Chardonnay Premium Tasting Case
92 AVG
€ 249.71 Regular Price € 262.85 Save € 13.14 (5%) € 249.71 Total (including VAT)
Barolo premium tasting case
94 AVG
€ 401.50 Regular Price € 428.44 Save € 26.93 (6%) € 401.50 Total (including VAT)
Amarone Premium Tasting Case
94 AVG
€ 279.89 Regular Price € 304.39 Save € 24.50 (8%) € 279.89 Total (including VAT)
Whispering Angel 2020 6 Bottle Case
92 AVG
€ 128.07 Regular Price € 144.84 Save € 16.77 (12%) € 128.07 Total (including VAT)
California Pinot Noir Premium Tasting Case
94 AVG
€ 304.45 Regular Price € 323.00 Save € 18.55 (6%) € 304.45 Total (including VAT)
The Palm by Whispering Angel 2020 6 Bottle Case
91 AVG
€ 99.10 Regular Price € 121.82 Save € 22.72 (19%) € 99.10 Total (including VAT)
Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc 2019 6 Bottle Case
92 AVG
€ 0.00 € 0.00 Total (including VAT)
Casanova di Neri Rosso di Montalcino 2017 Case
91 AVG
€ 118.05 Regular Price € 149.56 Save € 31.51 (21%) € 118.05 Total (including VAT)
Chateau Purcari Moldovan Wine Tasting Case
92 AVG
€ 111.47 Regular Price € 117.35 Save € 5.88 (5%) € 111.47 Total (including VAT)
Antech Emotion Cremant de Limoux Rose 2018 6 Bottle Case
91 AVG
€ 92.57 Regular Price € 122.26 Save € 29.69 (24%) € 92.57 Total (including VAT)
Argentinian Red Wine Premium Tasting Case
92 AVG
€ 197.68 Regular Price € 208.08 Save € 10.41 (5%) € 197.68 Total (including VAT)
Antech Cuvee Eugenie Cremant de Limoux 2018 Case
91 AVG
€ 95.69 € 95.69 Total (including VAT)
Felsina Fontalloro 2017 6 Bottle Case
94 AVG
€ 0.00 € 0.00 Total (including VAT)
Two Rivers Convergence Sauvignon Blanc 2018 Case
92 AVG
€ 98.66 € 98.66 Total (including VAT)
California Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting Case
92 AVG
€ 191.62 Regular Price € 222.79 Save € 31.17 (14%) € 191.62 Total (including VAT)
Provence Rose Tasting Case
92 AVG
€ 95.05 Regular Price € 125.49 Save € 30.44 (24%) € 95.05 Total (including VAT)
Allimant Laugner Cremant d'Alsace Rose Case
92 AVG
€ 89.88 € 89.88 Total (including VAT)
Valpolicella Ripasso Premium Tasting Case
92 AVG
€ 132.27 Regular Price € 143.31 Save € 11.05 (8%) € 132.27 Total (including VAT)