The story of the Parusso estate dates back to 1901 when Gaspare Parusso bought his very first plot in Mariondino. A couple of decades later the family also purchased the Rovella farmhouse in Bussia which is the current location of the winery. Today the Parusso estate has some 22 hectares of vines spread across the Barolo region, including some top Barolo cru sites like Le Coste, Mariondino and Mosconi.
Località Bussia 55, 12065,
Monforte D'alba CN, Italy