Chateau La Nerthe wines
Three families are responsible for founding the values of excellence and elegance of Château La Nerthe. The first owners, the Tulle de Villefranche family kept Château La Nerthe from 1560 to1877 and built the chateau in the 18th century. They also introduced its wines to France, Europe and the United States. Joseph Ducos, to whom the Tulle de Villefranche family sold the at the end of the 19th century, refurbished the vineyards of La Nerthe. He planted 10 of the 13 founding grape varieties of the Châteauneuf du Pape appellation. In 1985, the Richard family re-established the original values of excellence and elegance. They undertook massive renovation work in the château, the park, the vineyards and the cellar.
Rte de Sorgues, 84230 Châteauneuf-du-Pape, France