Acustic Cellar

  • 2003
  • ES
  • Catalonia

.

.

History

Like many Catalan wineries, Acustic Celler is a modest project founded by a passionate young winemaker who quite literally has the region’s wines running in his blood. In 2003 Albert Jané started his own winery in a 200-year old cellar in the tiny town of Marçà and began to piece together vineyard plots across the renowned Montsant and Priorat wine regions..

Location

Masia Mas Vilella, Cami del Cementiri

43717 La Bisbal del Penedes

Ownership

Albert Jané

Interesting Facts

Winemaker Albert Jané sources all of the grapes for this distinctive white from 35 to 80 year old vines planted across the Montsant wine region. Here the intense arid climate, organic farming and poor soils help to produce incredibly flavourful fruit that Albert harvests by hand. He then ferments 70% of the wine in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 30% in new French oak barrels before ageing the wine on the lees for 4 months to add extra complexity..

Filter/Sort Close

6 Items

per page
Filters
Shopping Options
Price
Varietal
  1. Carignan 2items
  2. Grenache 2items
  3. White Blends 2items
Less
Rating
  1. € 13.76 € 13.76 Total (including VAT)
    • 2016
    • 750ml
    • Red
    • 14%
    • Grenache
    • Grenache, Samso
    • Acustic Cellar
    • Catalonia
    • Spain
    Vintage
    2016
    Size
    750ml
    Type
    Red
    Alcohol
    14%
    Varietal
    Grenache
    Grapes
    Grenache, Samso
    Winery
    Acustic Cellar
    Region
    Catalonia
    Country
    Spain
    € 13.76 € 13.76 Total (including VAT)
  2. Special Price € 15.94 Regular Price € 18.28 Save € 2.34 (13%) € 15.94 Total (including VAT)
    • 2017
    • 750ml
    • Red
    • 15%
    • Grenache
    • 70% Grenache, 30% Carignan
    • Acustic Cellar
    • Catalonia
    • Spain
    Vintage
    2017
    Size
    750ml
    Type
    Red
    Alcohol
    15%
    Varietal
    Grenache
    Grapes
    70% Grenache, 30% Carignan
    Winery
    Acustic Cellar
    Region
    Catalonia
    Country
    Spain
    Special Price € 15.94 Regular Price € 18.28 Save € 2.34 (13%) € 15.94 Total (including VAT)
  3. € 16.92 € 16.92 Total (including VAT)
    • 2017
    • 750ml
    • White
    • 14%
    • White Blends
    • Garnacha Blanca and Macabeo
    • Acustic Cellar
    • Catalonia
    • Spain
    Vintage
    2017
    Size
    750ml
    Type
    White
    Alcohol
    14%
    Varietal
    White Blends
    Grapes
    Garnacha Blanca and Macabeo
    Winery
    Acustic Cellar
    Region
    Catalonia
    Country
    Spain
    € 16.92 € 16.92 Total (including VAT)
  4. € 25.98 € 25.98 Total (including VAT)
    • 2016
    • 750ml
    • Red
    • 15%
    • Carignan
    • 80% Carignan, 20% Grenache
    • Acustic Cellar
    • Catalonia
    • Spain
    Vintage
    2016
    Size
    750ml
    Type
    Red
    Alcohol
    15%
    Varietal
    Carignan
    Grapes
    80% Carignan, 20% Grenache
    Winery
    Acustic Cellar
    Region
    Catalonia
    Country
    Spain
    € 25.98 € 25.98 Total (including VAT)
  5. Special Price € 12.93 Regular Price € 14.52 Save € 1.59 (11%) € 12.93 Total (including VAT)
    • 2017
    • 750ml
    • White
    • 14%
    • White Blends
    • Premsal Blanco, Macabeo, Garnacha
    • Acustic Cellar
    • Catalonia
    • Spain
    Vintage
    2017
    Size
    750ml
    Type
    White
    Alcohol
    14%
    Varietal
    White Blends
    Grapes
    Premsal Blanco, Macabeo, Garnacha
    Winery
    Acustic Cellar
    Region
    Catalonia
    Country
    Spain
    Special Price € 12.93 Regular Price € 14.52 Save € 1.59 (11%) € 12.93 Total (including VAT)
  6. € 22.99 € 22.99 Total (including VAT)
    • 2016
    • 750ml
    • Red
    • 14%
    • Carignan
    • 70% Carignan, 30% Grenache
    • Acustic Cellar
    • Catalonia
    • Spain
    Vintage
    2016
    Size
    750ml
    Type
    Red
    Alcohol
    14%
    Varietal
    Carignan
    Grapes
    70% Carignan, 30% Grenache
    Winery
    Acustic Cellar
    Region
    Catalonia
    Country
    Spain
    € 22.99 € 22.99 Total (including VAT)

6 Items

per page